1. The Danyang-Kunshan Grand Bridge is the longest bridge in the world, located in China, and it is 164.8 kilometers long.
2. The natural arch called Tianmen cave located in the Tianmen Mountain, it is known as the Gateaway to Heaven, and to get to the arch/cave you must walk 999 steps.
3. One of the biggest holes in Earth can be seen as a big blue dot in the Ocean seen from a bird’s eye view. It is called Great Blue Hole, located in the sea of Belize.
4. Christ of the Abyss is a statue of Jesus Christ located in the Mediterranean Sea, it is placed on the water since the 22 of August in 1954.
5. One of the most clean skies is located in the Atacama desert in Chile, in the night, you can see space without using a telescope.